The Indy Rain Coat is designed to keep you comfortable in wet conditions. The three-layer construction includes a waterproof breathable membrane with a water repellent finish and it's fully seam sealed. It also includes waterproof zippers, an elastic cord lock at the hem, cinch hood, interior media-phone and cord port. Articulated elbows and ergonomic sleeves offer extra mobility and comfort.
- 100% Polyester woven bonded to 100% Polyester heather jersey knit with waterproof (8000mm), breathable (1000g/m²) membrane and water repellent finish
- Lower exposed contrast waterproof zipper pocket
- Interior media pocket
- Hood with elastic drawcord and exterior cordlocks
- Elastic drawcord at hem with interior cordlocks
- Dropped back hem
- Available in royal, orange, red, black
- Includes embroidery of logo on left chest (dst file required), some restrictions apply
- Ladies XS-XXL, Men's S-XL
At Ride Every Stride Inc. customization is our speciality. Most of our products can be customized with a name or logo. If you are purchasing an item 'made-to-order', you can also select the colors.
Whether you are getting embroidery or engraving, please provide us with a high resolution copy of your logo. Files can include jpeg, png, eps, ai.
If you are adding a name, please provide us with the font selection you would like.
What is a dst file?
A dst file or stitch file is used by a variety of embroidery programs. In essence, it tells the machine where to put the stitches for a given image or text. When you order a dst file, you own that file for future use. It is a one-time fee.