- 40D 85 g/m2/4.1 oz lyd DryVent™ 2.5L—100% nylon ripstop
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed DryVent™ shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Storm flap with Velcro® closure covers front zipper
- Zippered underarm ventilation
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® tab cuffs
- Drawcord and toggles at hem
- The North Face® logo on back right shoulder
Price includes embroidery of your logo on the right chest of this coat. After your order has been received, we will request your logo file. If you do not have a stitch file of your logo, we can create one for you at a one-time additional cost. This will allow you to embroider your logo on other items.
Embroidery of your logo and or name is available on different locations such as back, neck, and sleeve at an additional cost per item. Once you place your order we will send a mock up. At that time you can indicate you would like additional embroidery.
At Ride Every Stride Inc. customization is our speciality. Most of our products can be customized with a name or logo. If you are purchasing an item 'made-to-order', you can also select the colors.
Whether you are getting embroidery or engraving, please provide us with a high resolution copy of your logo. Files can include jpeg, png, eps, ai.
If you are adding a name, please provide us with the font selection you would like.
What is a dst file?
A dst file or stitch file is used by a variety of embroidery programs. In essence, it tells the machine where to put the stitches for a given image or text. When you order a dst file, you own that file for future use. It is a one-time fee.