An unparalleled composition of antifriction materials that transfers the friction to the inside of the pad and 3-D shock absorbing materials! A perfect combination for your horse’s comfort. It also features the unique V-top shape found on our other pads. The end result is a pad with increased shock absorption and decreased friction on your horse’s back. A must have for every discerning rider!
- FrictionFree and anti-slip
- Breathable and moisture wicking
- V-Shape top line to provide protection for the withers and back
- Superior shock absorption and evenly distributed pressure
- Anti-microbial and anti-fungal
- Improved saddle fit
- Stain resistant and quick dry
- handmade and customizable
- Recyclable and made in Canada
- Available in different sizes.
*This pad comes standard with one piping and the binding.
**Current delivery time on custom pads from Ogilvy is 8+ weeks. We do carry some stock pads if you require them earlier. Please email email@example.com for more information.
At Ride Every Stride Inc. customization is our speciality. Most of our products can be customized with a name or logo. If you are purchasing an item 'made-to-order', you can also select the colors.
Whether you are getting embroidery or engraving, please provide us with a high resolution copy of your logo. Files can include jpeg, png, eps, ai.
If you are adding a name, please provide us with the font selection you would like.
What is a dst file?
A dst file or stitch file is used by a variety of embroidery programs. In essence, it tells the machine where to put the stitches for a given image or text. When you order a dst file, you own that file for future use. It is a one-time fee.