This sporty tech quarter zip for men, is a versatile pullover designed for wash and wear convenience. This EZ Care tech top is made with a breathable, moisture wicking fabric, it also offers UV protection and resists snagging.
- 100% Micro polyester interlock knit with wicking finish
- UPF 40+
- Centre front exposed coil zipper with contrast tape and teeth
- Dropped back hem
- Narrow twin needle topstitch detail
- Autolock zipper pulls
- Heat transfer main label for tagless comfort
- Contrast inner collar
- Contrast hanger loop at inside back neck
- Available in navy, royal blue, grey
- Men's S-4XL
- Comes with Kindle Hill Foundation logo embroidered on the left chest.
Please see size chart below.
At Ride Every Stride Inc. customization is our speciality. Most of our products can be customized with a name or logo. If you are purchasing an item 'made-to-order', you can also select the colors.
Whether you are getting embroidery or engraving, please provide us with a high resolution copy of your logo. Files can include jpeg, png, eps, ai.
If you are adding a name, please provide us with the font selection you would like.
What is a dst file?
A dst file or stitch file is used by a variety of embroidery programs. In essence, it tells the machine where to put the stitches for a given image or text. When you order a dst file, you own that file for future use. It is a one-time fee.