This jacket is expertly designed to keep your body warm in cold and wet conditions. It uses synthetic materials inside of its insulation layers that replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet! However, you won’t even need to worry about getting wet due to the Durable Water Repellent that is applied to the face of the fabric, providing the first line of defense against wet weather. The TermoBall Trekker Jacket can also be compressed into a very small space, making it ideal to take along during travels or emergencies.
- Exterior: 100% nylon with DWR finish
- Fill: Primaloft ThermoBall synthetic insulation
- Interior left chest zippered pocket
- Interior elastic cuffs
- Drawcord and toggles at hem
- Water repelling material
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Available in black
- Ladies S-XXL, Men's S-XL
- Price includes embroidery of a name or basic logo. A dst file is required. If you do not have one, it can be created for you at a minimal charge.
At Ride Every Stride Inc. customization is our speciality. Most of our products can be customized with a name or logo. If you are purchasing an item 'made-to-order', you can also select the colors.
Whether you are getting embroidery or engraving, please provide us with a high resolution copy of your logo. Files can include jpeg, png, eps, ai.
If you are adding a name, please provide us with the font selection you would like.
What is a dst file?
A dst file or stitch file is used by a variety of embroidery programs. In essence, it tells the machine where to put the stitches for a given image or text. When you order a dst file, you own that file for future use. It is a one-time fee.